My Big Book of Sounds: More Than 100 Sounds
Ding dong! Flush! Moo! Roar! What's that sound? Press the buttons to find out!
An interactive sound book: Listening is an important part of language development and this sound book will engage very young readers as they explore sounds and words. From sounds in the home and on the street to sounds in the jungle and even in the ocean, little ones will be able to quickly identify sounds and name the animals that make them. Big sounds for little ears!
• 20-button sound panel includes 100 sounds and words
• Engaging illustrations keep readers engaged
• Durable hardcover design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
Kids will giggle and chuckle as they identify noises in this seriously fun sound book that will keep them coming back for more.
• Interactive children's sound book
• Books for baby–3 years old
• Books for preschool and up