Touch and Explore: Baby Animals
Touch and Explore: Baby Animals is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
A baby animal petting zoo at home: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can run their fingers through the fleece of a woolly lamb, touch the soft fur of a baby polar bear, and even feel the smooth shell of a baby turtle! Children will enjoy lifting the flaps to find out all about their favorite baby animals. Which baby animals hatch from eggs? What do they eat? Little ones will learn this and much more in this fact-filled and texture-rich book, just right for little eyes and hands!
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of over two dozen baby animals
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in fascinating habitats
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: Baby Animals.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children